Jovovich was once arrested for stolen credit cardsSeptember 2nd, 2012 - 6:57 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 2 (IANS) Actress Mila Jovovich has revealed that she was arrested as a youngster for using stolen credit cards.
The “Resident Evil” star admits she and her friends “broke the law all the time” by refusing to pay fares on buses, reports express.co.uk.
“I thought I was a bad girl when I was a kid. We broke the law all the time, getting onto buses without paying. We’d find wallets and use the credit cards on the weekends, then get arrested for it. I’m so stupid we actually got caught. Also, writing on walls - my name was Rile,” she told Empire magazine.
- Milla Jovovich talks about her food habits - Oct 11, 2011
- I'd love to work with Salman Khan: Milla Jovovich - Sep 28, 2011
- WikiLeaks publishes 5 mn emails from thinktank Stratfor - Feb 27, 2012
- US man reunited with lost wallet 40 yrs after thief hid it behind wall - Feb 22, 2011
- The Various Ways Men Carry Their Wallet - Dec 17, 2010
- Pitroda creation creates waves in mobile commerce market - Aug 06, 2011
- Maharashtra Rajya Sabha member wallet stolen in temple - Dec 21, 2011
- A 'badass' Jovovich in 'Resident Evil' - Sep 14, 2012
- Delhi bus fares may be hiked - Jan 03, 2012
- Your card details could be 'robbed by radiowave' - Apr 30, 2012
- Museums in UK 'best place to lose wallets' - Aug 18, 2010
- Now, 'smart' wallets that shrink when low on cash! - Dec 07, 2010
- Google to turn your smartphones into credit cards! - Mar 30, 2011
- Milla Jovovich 'tougher than Angelina Jolie' - Sep 14, 2010
- Mila Kunis' bus journey punishment - Aug 01, 2012