Jovovich wants to travel with daughterNovember 14th, 2011 - 9:16 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 14 (IANS) Actress Milla Jovovich wants to go travelling with her four-year-old daughter Ever Garbo when she will grow up.
The 35-year-old thinks that it is important for her daughter, her child with director-husband Paul W.S. Anderson, to experience different cultures and ways of life and for that she has already planned where she wants to go with her little girl.
“I definitely want to take her to Mongolia and Nepal and all these incredible countries that are so different from where she lives and the normal places she sees. It’s very important for me when she gets older that she connects with a different way of life,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Jovovich as saying.
- M'lady Milla enjoys stunt scenes - Oct 04, 2011
- A 'badass' Jovovich in 'Resident Evil' - Sep 14, 2012
- Milla Jovovich talks about her food habits - Oct 11, 2011
- I'd love to work with Salman Khan: Milla Jovovich - Sep 28, 2011
- Shooting intimate scenes with De Niro was tough: Jovovich - Sep 13, 2010
- 'The Three Musketeers' - action precedes story (IANS Movie Review - Rating: ***) - Oct 14, 2011
- Milla Jovovich on her career and family life - Oct 13, 2010
- Daughter comes first for Jovovich - Sep 08, 2010
- My man is mad about me : Milla Jovovich - Aug 24, 2009
- 'Resident Evil: Afterlife' lacks thrill (IANS Film Review; Rating:**) - Sep 11, 2010
- Milla Jovovich felt 'violated' getting intimate with Robert De Niro in 'Stone' - Sep 13, 2010
- Milla Jovovich gets married - Aug 24, 2009
- Milla Jovovich doesn't mind missing roles for family - Nov 06, 2009
- Jovovich marries 'Resident Evil' director - Aug 24, 2009
- Moss to be topless in Pirelli calendar - Aug 26, 2011