Jovani’s Collection: A Blast From The PastAugust 12th, 2010 - 7:50 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
August 12, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): This year, the prom girls will have the opportunity to symbolize an assortment of iconic styles from the yesteryear of fashion after the launching of Jovani’s newest Prom Dress Collection. From the fragile Grecian goddess, to the jumpy 80s girl and fairytale princess, the potentials are never-ending with Jovani Fashions.
Long-time designer of women’s formalwear, Jovani has decided to add a little spice to the collection this year with a complete and novel forward line of prom dresses enthused by the distinguished trends of preceding fashion eras. Now girls can symbolize a fashion they’ve always admired at their prom in their high school.
Girls who are looking for a subtle look will have an extensive variety from which they can choose his year. They can sport the Grecian look with Jovani’s white jersey dresses that mark high slits and draped necklines. There are several white one-shoulder dresses with beading along the straps and waists exemplify the antique Greek style of dressing.
- Dia, Sameera cheer for Shantanu-Nikhil - Feb 15, 2012
- Givenchi’s Extreme Art And Chanel’s Casual Collection At Spring Summer 2011 Haute Couture - Jan 26, 2011
- Coleen Rooney launches her first fashion range for Littlewoods - Feb 16, 2011
- Swimwear of Madonna - Sep 30, 2010
- Simpson launches prom dresses - Feb 13, 2011
- GQ Spring Style Preview 2011 Features Kid Kudi At His Best - Jan 22, 2011
- From Hollywood to Bollywood, tribal fashion gets modern makeover - Aug 19, 2012
- Props, stilt dancers, fairytale ambiance...LFW finale spelt grandeur - Mar 16, 2011
- Dries Van Noten at Paris Fashion Week - Sep 30, 2010
- From films to fashion - Cannes rolls out red carpet for all (With images) - May 23, 2012
- Future Vintage Fashion Show By BFC - Aug 13, 2010
- Fashion Trends In Bollywood (1960 - 2010) - Jul 28, 2010
- Y-3's Range For Children (Season 3) - Sep 01, 2010
- Nicole Kidman Does Not Know About Latest Fashion! - Jan 06, 2011
- Sunanda Pushkar spotted at WIFW - Apr 08, 2011
Tags: 80s, assortment, beading, dress collection, eras, fashion, formalwear, forward line, grecian goddess, greek style, high school girls, jersey dresses, jovani fashions, little spice, long time, princess, prom dress, prom dresses, slits, yesteryear