Josh Janowicz separates from Lost’s Emilie de RavinJune 6th, 2009 - 8:32 pm ICT by GD
“Lost” star Emilie de Ravin and her estranged husband Josh Janowicz have filed for divorce. The Australian actress and her husband are seeking separation after being married for 3 years. The confirmation news comes from “E!News”.
Emilie de Ravin’s spokesperson said in a statement that, “Emilie and her husband have filed for divorce. They have recently been living separately and remain friends.” No reason has been provided for the couple’s separation.
The pair, both 27, had been dating for four years before they tied the knot in June 2006 in Australia. In 6 months time though, their marriage fell apart and they moved out separately. Finally they have filed for divorce.
Emilie de Ravin first publicly spoke about her romance with Josh on “In Style Weddings”. Just a little after that, the couple took their wedding vows. Six months later she confirmed reports on their first separation.
Emilie de Ravin is a part of the cast of the hit television series “Lost” on ABC network. The series has won numerous awards since its debut including the Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series in 2005. Emilie de Ravin is presently busy with the shooting schedules of “Public Enemies” in which she stars alongside Johnny Depp. Also on her future project list is the family Film, “The Perfect Game”. The most recent development in her career is that she has been cast in the drama “Remember Me” which also stars Robert Pattinson.
Josh Janowicz has made appearance in “The Nature of space & Time” and “On the Doll”.
- Parminder Nagra's divorce gets ugly - Jun 29, 2012
- "Dexter" Stars Jennifer Carpenter And Michael C. Hall File For Divorce - Dec 15, 2010
- 'Dexter' star Jennifer Carpenter files for divorce from co-star Michael C. Hall - Dec 17, 2010
- Montag, Pratt head towards splitsville - Jul 31, 2010
- CBS' 'November Christmas': A True Revelation Of Christmas Spirit - Nov 30, 2010
- Jenna Fischer is pregnant - Jul 21, 2011
- Jaime Pressly Facing Tax Burden From IRS - Jan 25, 2011
- Holmes gets rid of wedding ring - Jul 03, 2012
- 'Scream' star Neve Campbell files for divorce from hubby - Dec 01, 2010
- Parminder Nagra splits from husband - Feb 10, 2012
- Ben Harper and Laura Dern's divorce is back on - Jul 09, 2012
- 'The Artist' bags maximum Golden Globe gongs (Roundup) - Jan 16, 2012
- `Ugly Betty' actress weds filmmaker Ryan Piers Williams - Jun 29, 2011
- Tony and I have decided to divorce: Eva Longoria - Nov 18, 2010
- 'Mad Men' best drama, 'Modern Family' best comedy at Emmys - Sep 19, 2011
Tags: 3 years, abc network, australian actress, drama series, e news, emilie de ravin, emmy award, family film, future project, johnny depp, josh janowicz, knot, perfect game, public enemies, robert pattinson, six months, space time, spokesperson, star emilie, television series