Josh Hartnett repulsed by yak hair beardNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:39 am ICT by admin
The Pearl Harbour star has revealed that he spent weeks convinced his facial hair was made out of human locks while actually it was made out of yak hair.
“They made the beard out of yak hair because it’s curly, I guess… but they wouldn’t tell me that. They told me it was made out of human hair, from some Eastern European prostitute’s hair,” Contactmusic quoted Hartnett, as saying.
“It was the worst because… it would fall out and, if you were eating, you’d get little pieces of yak hair in your food.
“It’s like yak DNA and no one tells you where the yak hair comes from on the yak,” he added. (ANI)
- Banderas' $10,000 fake beard - Apr 22, 2012
- Timberlake struggles to control his hair - Jul 04, 2012
- Hartnett finds new love - Aug 02, 2012
- Is Josh Hartnett Dating Katharina Damm? - Nov 27, 2010
- Fame is a burden, says Pattinson - Apr 05, 2010
- Law obsessed with manicures - May 08, 2012
- Seyfried dating Harrington? - Aug 29, 2012
- What Makes Robert Pattinson So Attractive And Sought After? - Nov 16, 2010
- Old court documents reveal that Josh Powell had threatened his mother with a knife - Feb 09, 2012
- Bollywood actors trace decade-long journey - Oct 05, 2011
- Maintaining long hair is a real problem: SRK - Feb 25, 2011
- I am the best hairstylist: Nicole Richie - May 06, 2012
- Distance makes heart grow fonder - does it? (Feature) - May 08, 2012
- Don't insult Indian audience's intelligence: Nikhil Dwivedi (Movie Snippets) - Apr 18, 2012
- How Fergie fell for Josh Duhamel - Jul 06, 2010