Josh Hartnett hospitalized due to abdominal painMarch 31st, 2009 - 12:38 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 31 (ANI): Hollywood actor Josh Hartnett recently landed in hospital after he complained of an abdominal pain.
The ‘Debutante’ actor was hospitalized in L.A.’s Cedars-Sinai Medical center, after he suffered unbearable stomachache at the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood around 2am, reports People magazine.
An ambulance was immediately rushed and Hartnett himself walked into it, revealed his representative Susan Patricola.
While Hartnett was in hospital, it was found that he suffered a “flare-up” of an ongoing gastrointestinal problem that had been bothering him for the last few months, it has emerged.
Meanwhile, he is currently under observation of doctors, and is currently feeling pretty comfortable. (ANI)
- Elton John recovering well from infection - May 30, 2012
- Charlie Sheen hospitalised - Jan 28, 2011
- Charlie Sheen hospitalized with stomach pains 'after night of partying' - Jan 28, 2011
- Charlie Sheen Hospitalized For Hiatal Hernia - Jan 28, 2011
- Duncan had a natural death - Sep 05, 2012
- Nicolas Cage's son hospitalised - Jun 09, 2011
- Berry hospitalised after getting injured - Jul 19, 2012
- Gary Busey's 1-year-old son hospitalized - Apr 20, 2011
- Elton John hospitalised for respiratory infection - May 25, 2012
- Charlie Sheen in rehab - Jan 29, 2011
- Antibiotic found promising in irritable bowel syndrome - Jan 07, 2011
- Halle Berry fine after injury - Jul 20, 2012
- Ex-wife Denise worried about Sheen's health - Jan 30, 2011
- Hollywood icon Elizabeth Taylor dead at 79 - Mar 23, 2011
- Hartnett finds new love - Aug 02, 2012
Tags: abdominal pain, ambulance, cedars sinai medical center, chateau marmont, debutante, doctors, flare, gastrointestinal, gastrointestinal problem, hollywood, hollywood actor, josh hartnett, observation, people magazine, sinai medical center, stomachache, susan patricola, west hollywood