Jordin Sparks achieves perfect ten figureJuly 22nd, 2012 - 6:40 am ICT by IANS
London, July 22 (IANS)Singer Jordin Sparks has lost 50 pounds since she was crowned the season six winner of reality show “American Idol”.
The 22-year-old singer admitted that she was motivated to lose weight when she began to get ill.
“I just wanted to be healthy. I knew I had a long road ahead of me. I was barely working out, and my diet was a mess,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Sparks as saying.
- Kelly Osbourne starved to be slim - Jan 06, 2011
- Snoop Dogg wants to judge 'American Idol' - Aug 03, 2012
- Rihanna scared of falling in love - Jul 08, 2012
- Gaga reduces drinking - Sep 05, 2012
- Peter Andre to go on diet - Jan 17, 2012
- Lopez quits 'American Idol' - Jul 14, 2012
- Katy B not confident about award win - Aug 29, 2011
- Kourtney crushes pregnancy rumours - Aug 21, 2011
- Singer Marina Diamandis 'embarrassed' by ambition - Dec 25, 2011
- Rihanna wants message from dead grandmother - Jul 26, 2012
- Simpson trying to get in shape for wedding - Apr 29, 2011
- Hathaway survives on hummus, radishes - Jun 20, 2012
- Russell on weight loss spree - Jul 12, 2011
- Harding finds dating awkward - Jul 22, 2012
- Carey, highest paid judge! - Jul 25, 2012