Jordana Brewster: I would love to be a Bond girlApril 21st, 2009 - 2:10 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 21 (ANI): American actress Jordana Brewster has in an exclusive interview with Maxim magazine revealed that she would love to be a Bond girl.
Brewster, 28, who is surprisingly very shy, still shuns Hollywood parties, revealing clothes, and even vacations, but she is game to doing crazy stunts.
“I’d love to be a Bond girl,” Fox News quoted her as telling Maxim.
“I mean, if you’re going to be stereotyped, there are worse things to be stereotyped as.
“Women always want to be what they’re not. If you’re the pretty girl, you want to be the quirky girl. If you’re the smart girl, you want to be the pretty girl,” she added. (ANI)
- Heigl keen to adopt another kid - Jan 15, 2012
- Cole will judge the US version of 'The X Factor' - Apr 27, 2011
- Cheryl Cole supports same-sex marriage - Jun 16, 2012
- 'Crazy Stupid Love' - poignant and hilarious (IANS Movie Review) - Sep 16, 2011
- Olivia Wilde named Maxim's Hottest Woman of 2009 - May 14, 2009
- Men likelier to commit faster than women: Survey - Feb 04, 2011
- 'Fast Five' fun filled, adrenaline hi-five (IANS Movie Review) - May 08, 2011
- Disney princes, princesses still slaves to some stereotypes - Apr 02, 2011
- Gemma Arterton wants serious roles - Aug 14, 2010
- Kim Kardashian says she loves her bumpy bits - Apr 05, 2011
- Kelly Clarkson tracks leaked on the Internet - Aug 23, 2011
- It was a lifetime opportunity, say 'Khatron Ke...' finalists - Sep 29, 2010
- Best-selling author reveals secret life of celebrities in tell-all book - Mar 09, 2011
- Salma Hayek dresses for billionaire hubby - Apr 03, 2012
- Why smart men date less intelligent women - Mar 07, 2011