Jordan wants rapists to be raped in return as punishmentJanuary 21st, 2009 - 3:00 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 21 (ANI): Glamour model Katie Price a.k.a. Jordan says that rapists should be punished by being raped.
Jordan, who also agrees with the death penalty, believes in dealing out the same kind of punishment to the perpetrator.
The way I see it is an eye for an eye, the Sun quoted her as saying.
So if someone rapes a girl he should be bent over and the same thing done to him. Im sorry thats just the way I feel. Im very strict.
If someone is done for drink-driving they should have their licence taken away for life.
And if someone steals they should have to wear a dye on their skin, like a tattoo on their ear or somewhere it can be seen like across their face! That would stop people stealing, she added. (ANI)
- Jordan's pals know her 'rapist' - Sep 21, 2009
- Jordan wants to be a psychologist - Aug 17, 2010
- Alex Reid had a nose job - Apr 19, 2010
- Kerry Katona says Katie Price is living "in denial" - May 05, 2010
- Katie Price gets her 'Pete' tattoo covered up - May 02, 2011
- Jordan, Peter Andre's divorce details to be revealed in bitter court battle - Oct 03, 2010
- Best friend opens up about Jordan's 'rape torment' - Jul 18, 2010
- Alex Reid 'too scared to turn down Jordan's cosmetic surgery proposal' - Feb 14, 2010
- Castration for rapist? Many women don't agree - May 03, 2011
- Jordan 'planning movie about her life' - Feb 02, 2011
- In virtual world, men support castration for rapists - May 02, 2011
- Katie Price could get her divorce from Alex Reid as early as May - Mar 07, 2011
- Alex Reid 'worried over Jordan's plastic surgery obsession' - Jul 21, 2010
- Jordan survives 'terrifying' car smash - Apr 25, 2011
- Katie Price 'wants 'stunning' Megan Fox to play her in biopic' - Mar 22, 2011