Jordan ’shops for poisonous plants’June 4th, 2009 - 1:42 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 4 (ANI): Katie Price a.k.a Jordan reportedly bought a load of poisonous plants after spending an hour browsing a garden centre.
The glamour model, who is set to get divorced after husband Peter Andre refused to take her back, visited Gardenpride in Hassocks, West Sussex and bought a trolley-load of delphiniums.
The 31-year-old shopped with her mum Amy, 56, and 23-month-old daughter Princess Tiaamii.
Jordan was seen driving off in a pink VW Beetle convertible after spending 90 pounds on compost and a selection of the plants, which can grow up to 6ft and contain poison.
“Katie seemed very quiet today - mind you she’s always pretty quiet when she comes in,” the Mirror quoted a worker at the garden centre as saying.
“She’s a regular customer and spent about an hour here. They like coming here because they don’t get any attention from fans,” the worker added. (ANI)
- Katie Price buys specially-designed car - Jul 04, 2011
- Katie Price sets her sights on 2016 Olympics - Aug 31, 2012
- Andre is a busy man - Nov 16, 2011
- Alex Reid says he has 'Superman sperm' - Nov 03, 2010
- Katie Price denies using phone while driving - Sep 28, 2010
- Kate Middleton shops for groceries - May 06, 2011
- Katie Price to strip for Playboy at 50 - Aug 14, 2010
- Four die from cyanide poisoning in China - Jun 10, 2012
- I'm still sleeping with Alex and I reckon Pete still loves me: Jordan - Feb 25, 2011
- Katie Price to sell house - Jan 27, 2011
- Katie Price wants to have kids with Penna - Jun 22, 2011
- Katie Price And Alex Reid: Into A Stressed Out Relationship - Jan 12, 2011
- Chandigarh to get its first cactii garden - Dec 23, 2010
- Alex Reid accuses Katie Price of giving her new toyboy his watch - Mar 17, 2011
- Jordan to modify her car with Bond-style gadgets - Apr 07, 2010