Jordan says she would love to strip for PlayboyDecember 17th, 2008 - 2:52 pm ICT by ANI
London, December 17 (ANI): Former glamour model Jordan has revealed that she would love to drop her clothes for Playboy.
Peter Andres better half, who had taken a step backward from photo shoots to experience motherhood, said that though she would be thrilled to pose for the mens magazine.
“I”d love to do Playboy, the Sun quoted her as telling OK! magazine.
The writer-singer, originally born as Katie Price, added that she had been disappointed with the magazines cover featuring Burlesque Queen Dita Von Teese.
She said: “Although I just saw Dita Von Teese’’s cover and it’’s cr*p. The woman is rank. It’’s not my cup of tea that she’’s so pale. I think the pictures look a bit Readers” Wives. It didn”t look like Playboy to me. (ANI)
- I respect strippers of all forms: Von Teese - Jul 23, 2012
- Dita Von Teese making her television debut with 'CSI' - Jan 05, 2011
- No nudity, says Katy Perry - Nov 06, 2010
- Katy Perry 'would rather tease than pose nude' - Nov 06, 2010
- Dita Von Teese admits she once wanted to be an actress - Dec 13, 2010
- Dita Von Teese on being the world's most famous stripper - Nov 13, 2010
- Von Teese to launch artificial nail line - Sep 10, 2011
- Von Teese proud of her debut perfume - Jul 30, 2011
- Dita Von Teese eyes own clothing line - May 01, 2010
- Dita Von Teese's 'offensive cleavage' censored in CSI episode - Jan 14, 2011
- Dita Von Teese urges Hollywood celebs to get smart - Apr 22, 2010
- Dita Von Teese eyes France move - Jul 27, 2010
- Von Teese to launch lingerie range - Apr 14, 2011
- Dita Von Teese to perform at London Erotica show in Nov - Sep 28, 2010
- Von Teese's dating nightmare - Apr 09, 2011
Tags: burlesque queen, clothes, cr, cup of tea, december 17, dita von teese, experience motherhood, glamour model jordan, katie price, london, magazines, ok magazine, photo shoots, playboy, readers wives, sun