Jordan says Peter Andre is ‘capitalising on their split’June 14th, 2009 - 1:57 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 14 (ANI): Katie Price a.k.a Jordan has launched a blistering attack on her estranged husband Peter Andre.
The model, furious at reports that she is to blame for driving them apart, has broken her silence, saying that Andre is using their split as a publicity stunt to re-launch his career, reports the Mirror.
In a remarkable confession to one of her closest friends, fitness guru Sol Gilbert, Katie said: “Now I think he or his people are trying to exploit the situation for publicity. He is trying to sensationalise it to launch his career.”
“People don’t see Pete for what he really is. He is more competitive than he comes across.
“Pete could never accept the fact I was the star. He was always going to be in my shadow and he just couldn’t cope with it. He had a bit of success once but he should have respected the fact that modelling as Jordan made the money,” she added. (ANI)
- I'm still sleeping with Alex and I reckon Pete still loves me: Jordan - Feb 25, 2011
- Katie to seek professional help, haunted by ex-husband - Apr 04, 2010
- Wild party pics led to Peter Andre, Jordan split - Jul 06, 2010
- Jordan brands hubby "fame-obsessed" as she asks him to move out - Jan 17, 2011
- Jordan's war of words with ex Peter Andre over burn on daughter's back - Feb 07, 2011
- Jordan, Peter Andre's divorce details to be revealed in bitter court battle - Oct 03, 2010
- Jordan slams newspaper on Twitter - Aug 02, 2010
- Jordan was 'petrified after being kidnap target' - Feb 21, 2011
- Andre upset over daughter's burn injuries - Feb 07, 2011
- Jordan still wears ex Peter Andre's wedding ring, but as bangle - Jul 16, 2010
- Jordan 'fumes as Peter Andre bonds with Kerry Katona' - Mar 31, 2010
- Jordan to reveal reason of splitting with Andre - Jul 06, 2010
- Peter Andre launches new "muscle-defining" vest - Nov 17, 2010
- Peter Andre hits out at ex-wife Jordan over divorce comments - Aug 03, 2010
- Katie wants her ex back? - Oct 01, 2009