Jordan & Peter Andre fear that NOTW might have hacked their phone conversations

July 21st, 2011 - 9:32 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt  

London, July 21 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Katie Price and her ex-husband Peter Andre are dreading that their intimate sex secrets might have been accessed. The former couple fear that News of the World might have listened in on their sexual phone conversations.

News of the World which was part of the News Corps media empire was closed earlier this month following scathing allegations of phone hacking. The newspaper is alleged to have hired professionals to hack into the phones of several top personalities including victims of major circumstances. The owner of News Corps, Rupert Murdoch denied knowing about the phone hacking scandal when he appeared before the British Parliament last Tuesday.

Close pals of Jordan and Katie says the two fear that several of their sexual phone conversations were part of the hacking. A friend of the two was quoted by the British newspaper Daily Star as saying that, “Katie Price and Pete Andre were always leaving steamy messages for each other on their phones. It is horrific to think these creeps might have been listening in.”

Several of the victims including top celebrities have indicated their readiness to sue the Murdoch empire and claim substantial damages for the acts of News of the World. About 4,000 people are said to have been victims of the phone hacking scandal.

Related Stories

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Posted in Entertainment |

Subscribe