Jordan devastated after split from Peter AndreMay 12th, 2009 - 1:38 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 12 (ANI): Hollywood personality Jordan aka Katie Price has been “devastated” by the breakdown of her marriage to musician Peter Andre.
A forlorn Jordan fled the country as soon as Peter made the separation public in a bid to avoid any media frenzy.
“I’m devastated,” The Sun quoted her as saying.
If reports are to be believed Peter decided to call it quits after photos of a drunk Jordan with a mystery man at a club appeared.
Soon after the photos emerged, Peter declared that he was never worried about Jordan’s ways unless she was drunk, as she was capable of anything in an intoxicated form.
“I’m not jealous of anybody until Katie is drunk. There’s nobody I feel threatened by when she’s sober. But if she’s drinking I know she’s capable of anything,” he said at the time.
“The devil gets inside her and she’s a nightmare. I trust her when she’s sober but I don’t trust her when she’s drinking,” he added.
Jordan, on the other hand, is nothing less than devastated because divorce is the last thing she would want.
“Pete is my life. This is not what I want. Pete is the love of my life - and my life,” she said.”We have children together and I am devastated and disappointed by Peter’s decision to separate and divorce me - as I married him for life,” she added.
Jordan also revealed that the decision was taken all of a sudden, and she had no time to mend things.
“This is not what I want and the decision has been taken out of my hands. I will not comment further or do any interviews regarding the separation. But I will always love my Pete,” she said.
The former duo’s management company Can Associates Limited has officially announced the separation.
“Peter Andre and Katie Price are separating after four-and-a-half years of marriage,” the company spokesman said.”They have both requested that the media respect their families’ privacy at this difficult time,” the spokesman added.
The duo, which has two children together, Junior, 3, Princess Tiaamii, 21 months, and also Jordan’s son with footballer Dwight Yorke, Harvey, 7, is expected to fight over their over 30million-pound joint fortune.
The duo’s separation comes just a fortnight after they finished the London marathon together.
Peter, on the other hand, was devastated when Jordan fled the country with their two kids to an unknown destination and left Harvey behind with a nanny.
“Peter is devastated. He doesn’t know where they all are,” a source said. (ANI)
- Leandro Penna is the best father, says Price - Aug 24, 2011
- Katie Price sues first husband Peter Andre - Mar 25, 2012
- I'm still sleeping with Alex and I reckon Pete still loves me: Jordan - Feb 25, 2011
- Peter Andre hits out at ex-wife Jordan over divorce comments - Aug 03, 2010
- Jordan still wears ex Peter Andre's wedding ring, but as bangle - Jul 16, 2010
- Katie Price never wanted to split with Peter Andre - Jun 10, 2009
- Devastated Katie Price talks about split with Peter Andre - May 20, 2009
- Peter Andre tortured by divorce - Dec 13, 2011
- Peter Andre set to take on Jordan with his kids' book series - Aug 01, 2010
- Jordan's war of words with ex Peter Andre over burn on daughter's back - Feb 07, 2011
- Andre's Mexican bash for children - Jul 03, 2012
- Katie to seek professional help, haunted by ex-husband - Apr 04, 2010
- Katie Price begs Peter Andre to take her back - Nov 27, 2009
- Peter Andre and Katie Price to reunite - Dec 21, 2011
- Katie Price, Alex Reid: Three Months To Rebuild Relationship - Jan 07, 2011
Tags: aka katie, associates limited, company spokesman, devil, divorce, half years, hollywood, jordan aka katie price, london, love of my life, management company, marriage, media frenzy, musician, mystery man, nightmare, personality, peter andre and katie price, photos, princ