Jonathan Ross Injured During ‘Top Gear’ StuntFebruary 7th, 2011 - 10:54 pm ICT by Angela Kaye Mason
Feb 7 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Jonathan Ross received a pretty nasty head injury in a car crash which the British broadcaster was involved in last week. While racing on a high speed track during a ‘Top Gear’ challenge, Jonathan wrecked the car, and received the injury.
The segment of the show was entitled “Star in a Reasonably Priced Car”, and took place on Wednesday February 2 in Surrey, south east England. Ross lost control of his vehicle while performing the stunt, and had to have medical attention.
In an interview with ‘The People’ of Britain, Ross shared, “My head banged all over the place and it’s still really hurting now. I was coming round one of the corners where you have to be flat out and it started raining. The back end went out and and I spun out of control. It was almost a write-off. It could have been a lot worse. My head is still killing me.”
The stunt will be aired on Sunday, Feb 11.
- British broadcaster Jonathan Ross injured during Top Gear stunt - Feb 07, 2011
- Huntington-Whiteley's protective boyfriend - Sep 03, 2012
- Danica Patrick has 3 wrecks in 3 races at the Daytona 500 - Feb 28, 2012
- Juliette Lewis's Hit-N-Run Car Crash - Oct 08, 2010
- Two students killed as truck rams into school bus - Jan 28, 2011
- Motorsports: Saran marks comeback with win - Aug 25, 2012
- Danica Patrick involved in car wreck in the Daytona 500 race - Feb 28, 2012
- Uttar Pradesh official killed in road accident - Nov 05, 2010
- UK 'Human cannonball' man killed during 'Daredevil Stunt Show' - Apr 26, 2011
- 13 killed in Uttar Pradesh bus accident (Lead) - Jan 15, 2011
- Cruise likes stunts since childhood - May 17, 2012
- Speeding car kills two pavement sleepers - Jun 17, 2011
- Six of a family die in accident - May 23, 2011
- England announce unchanged squad for Oval Test - Aug 14, 2011
- Five of family killed in Uttar Pradesh accident - Feb 11, 2011
Tags: broadcaster, car crash, february 2, head injury, high speed, jonathan, jonathan ross, medical attention, segment, south east england, speed track, star in a reasonably priced car, surrey, top gear