Jonas Brothers prefer fans over girlfriendsJune 16th, 2009 - 2:09 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, June 16 (ANI): The Jonas Brothers have said that their fans are the “most important thing in the world,” and will focus on their work instead of wasting time on dating girls.
The ‘Love Bug’ trio - brothers Kevin, Nick and Joe Jonas - revealed that they have time to date, however, they prefer making music and building their fan base, reports The China Daily.
“We tend to find time to date, but for the most part, we’re focused on what we’re doing on the TV show. We just finished that. And now, with the new tour, it’s about really having a connection with our fans. You know, I must admit, they’re the most important thing in the world to us,” Nick said.
The brothers added that the mistakes they made in matters of love in the past inspired them to make their forthcoming album ‘Lines, Vines and Trying Times’.
“It’s a metaphor for various things that have happened to us. Maybe a relationship you can’t get out of or something that you’ve gone back to — even though it might not be the best thing in the world for you,” Kevin spoke about the album. (ANI)
- Jonas Brothers not afraid of Justin Bieber - Sep 27, 2010
- Jonas Brothers deny rumours of break up - Oct 28, 2009
- Nick Jonas to launch solo career - Oct 29, 2009
- Jonas Brothers' dares: Teen Choice Awards 2009 - Aug 10, 2009
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato spotted at the Cheesecake Factory - May 05, 2010
- Jonas Brothers to play host at Teen Choice Awards - Apr 23, 2009
- Joe Jonas wears dirty clothes - Aug 14, 2011
- Danielle Deleasa And Kevin Jonas Tie The Knot - Dec 20, 2009
- Ashley Greene-Joe Jonas: Is A Wedding Round The Corner? - Dec 02, 2010
- Joe Jonas 'on love-nest hunt' - May 07, 2009
- Joe Jonas Not Wearing His Purity Ring? - Sep 12, 2010
- Kevin Jonas Picks His Brothers As The Best "Men" For Future Wedding - Sep 23, 2009
- Joe Jonas Minus Purity Ring? - Sep 11, 2010
- Jonas Brothers never fight with each other - Dec 14, 2009
- Miley Cyrus And Nick Jonas Come Together For Music Album - Jan 08, 2011