Jon Voight proud of daughter Angelina JolieJuly 22nd, 2010 - 6:41 pm ICT by ANI
New York, July 22 (ANI): American actress Angelina Jolie’s relationship with her father Jon Voight seems to be getting stronger.
The veteran actor and director was the first one to turn up for the Hollywood premiere of Jolie’s new action movie ‘Salt.’
“Angelina is like a circus performer in some way, she enjoys doing her own stunts. She’s athletic and she enjoys expressing her athleticism,” Voight told Fox News.
“That’s my girl,” Voight said proudly looking at a poster for the movie, which featured only Jolie’s name and a close-up of her tough, yet sexy look, reports the New York Post.
‘Salt’ revolves around a quest to capture a CIA agent suspected of being a Russian spy. (ANI)
- Jolie's dad worries about daughter's stunts - Jul 21, 2010
- Jolie sprinkles Rs.78 mn worth 'Salt' on Indian box office - Jul 27, 2010
- Jolie's features appear Photoshopped in Sony Pictures' 'Salt' poster - May 20, 2010
- 'Salt' Wows The Fans Of Angelia Jolie - Jul 23, 2010
- Here's why Jolie enjoyed 'Salt' action - Aug 21, 2010
- Jolie could be a good spy, says 'Salt' trainer - Aug 21, 2010
- Jolie plays down sexuality in 'Salt' - Jul 12, 2010
- 'Lousy liar' Jolie says wouldn't make a good spy in real life - Jul 14, 2010
- Jolie to return for 'Salt' sequel? - Jun 08, 2011
- Jolie likes to eat spiders! - Jul 13, 2010
- Russian Spy Anna Chapman On Maxim Cover Page - Oct 23, 2010
- Brangelina At Salt - Jul 21, 2010
- "I Would Have Loved To Play Bond": Angelina Jolie - Jul 07, 2010
- Angelina Jolie sizzles on the red carpet in Russia - Jul 26, 2010
- Angelina Jolie enjoyed filming 'Salt' fight scenes - Aug 14, 2010
Tags: actress angelina jolie, american actress, angelina jolie, athleticism, cia, cia agent, circus performer, fox news, hollywood, hollywood premiere, jon voight, new york post, relationship, russian spy, sexy look, stunts, veteran actor