Jon Hamm Returns With Much Anticipated “Mad Men” Season 4 Premire TonightJuly 25th, 2010 - 8:30 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
July 25, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The much anticipated American dramatic television masterful show “Mad Men” season 4 will be premiered tonight on AMC channel at 10/9c. The previous three seasons delivered an unqualified success as the audience enjoyed the most entertaining hours watching their favorite television series “Mad Men”. “Mad Men”, directed by Matthew Weiner has received critical acclaim and was the first television series to win the Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series. Tonight’s show is subtitled as “Who Is Don Draper?”.
The iconic role of Don Draper will be played by Jon Hamm who according to the media sources is “a handsome cipher”. “Mad Men” season 3 ended with a picture of staggered America, thrown off its line by the November 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Matthew Weiner, the creator and executive producer of the show said in his interview that the new season will have a fresh start in the brand new world and described his all new changes as “terrifying”! The director has not revealed anything about the storyline of the series but he mentioned that he did not want to write the same scene he had written a hundred times.
The director also asked his audience to be prepared for the fact that a lot of things that happened in the previous seasons the audience will see how they worked out in this season. The new season jumps ahead of 1964 and Don Draper (Jon Hamm), the protagonist will find his life amidst new circumstances. The actor in one of his interviews said that season 4 of “Mad Men” has aptly proved over its first three seasons and showed that people do not change their ways. The audience is hoping that the new season will hit the screen with new vigor and power packed performances.
- Mel Gibson to appear in 'Mad Men' - Sep 25, 2010
- Jon Hamm signs three-year-contract with Lionsgate TV - Jun 23, 2011
- "Mad Men" Season 4 Episode 3 Brings In Good News - Aug 09, 2010
- 'Mad Men' should end : Jon Hamm - Jun 14, 2011
- The Luminaries Of 'Mad Men' Cover The Special Edition Of 'Rolling Stone' - Sep 03, 2010
- Will Mad Men End in 2012? - Apr 20, 2010
- 'Mad Men' wins Emmy for best drama series - Aug 30, 2010
- Jon Hamm says he is very low key in real life - Sep 04, 2010
- Gibson likely to star in 'Mad Men' - Sep 26, 2010
- Will Jane Lynch Be Able To Pull Off The Don Draper Look? - Oct 11, 2010
- 62nd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards: Nominees & Winners - Aug 30, 2010
- Jessica Pare's Character To Tie Knot In "Mad Men" Finale? - Oct 18, 2010
- Mad Men's 2011 season delayed - Mar 23, 2011
- "Mad Men" Season 4 Finally Premieres On AMC - Jul 26, 2010
- 2010 Primetime Emmy Winners List, Some Old, Some New, Some Surprises - Aug 30, 2010
Tags: critical acclaim, drama series, dramatic television, emmy award, first television, fresh start, gina gomez, hamm returns, hundred times, jon hamm, mad men, media sources, new vigor, november 1963, premire, president john f kennedy, television series, three seasons, unqualified success, weiner