Jolie’s new tattoo is a tribute to Brad PittMay 13th, 2011 - 1:46 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, May 13 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Angelina Jolie has confirmed that her new tattoo is a tribute to her partner Brad Pitt. The actress was at the Cannes Film Festival on Thursday. Jolie is promoting her new movie Kung Fu Panda 2 at the festival.
She explained that the latitude and longitude tattoo is in reference to the birthplace of Pitt. She denied that the tattoo is an indication that she is planning for another adoption. The actress has six children-three biological and three adopted- with Pitt. She told the reporters that she does not intend to adopt any more children for the time being.
The tattoo which was first seen when Jolie visited the Tunisian-Libyan border last month has been a subject of debate. Some argued that the coordinates of the tattoo pointed to Algeria. That got them to suspect that the actress was planning on adopting another child from the North African nation.
Jolie revealed that her children loved the new movie. She said, “The kids loved it!’ They laughed out loud, hysterical… We talk very openly in our house. Orphanage and birth parents are happy words in our house.”
- Is Jolie's 7th arm tattoo a tribute to Pitt or new child? - Apr 06, 2011
- Brangelina's kids don't find them cool - Dec 09, 2011
- Bachchans on rare family outing to watch 'Kung Fu Panda 2' - Jun 01, 2011
- Her kids know when Jolie is funny - May 08, 2011
- Angelina Jolie takes her kids to Mexico for the promotion of her movie 'Salt' - Jul 02, 2010
- Angelina Jolie says that Brad Pitt is strict with kids - Mar 05, 2012
- 'Kung Fu Panda 2' breaks China records, earns 11 mn pounds - Jun 06, 2011
- Tarantino wants to cast Gaga in new film - May 13, 2011
- Pitt's proposal left Jolie in tears - Apr 19, 2012
- Kids ask about marriage more and more: Brad Pitt - Jul 30, 2011
- Kids ask about marriage more and more: Brad Pitt (Lead, Changing intro) - Jul 30, 2011
- Angelina Jolie Does Not Have The Time To Take Bath! - Dec 13, 2010
- Brangelina not adopting baby from Jordan - Nov 24, 2009
- 'Gattu' to open Goa's Children's Film Festival - May 05, 2012
- Kids will be better than me, feels Jolie - Jan 19, 2012
Tags: actress, adoption, african nation, algeria, angelina jolie, birth parents, brad pitt, cannes film festival, coordinates, latitude and longitude, libyan, new tattoo, orphanage, panda, tribute, tunisian