Jolie’s family doesn’t want her to rustle up Thanksgiving dinnerNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:33 am ICT by admin
“I’m not much of a cook, so we’ll see what happens,” People magazine quoted Jolie, as telling Good Morning America on Monday.
“I try. We all chip in. But I don’t think anyone in my family wants me to handle Thanksgiving dinner.”
However, Thanksgiving is not the only festival that Jolie, partner Brad Pitt and their kids - Maddox, Pax, Zahara and Shiloh celebrate with gusto, for the family also celebrates festivals from Maddox, Pax and Zahara’s native lands.
“We celebrate Moon Festival for my boys, who are from Asia, and Kwanzaa and things like that,” Jolie said.
“We certainly try to celebrate as many of those as we can, and celebrate all culture.” (ANI)
- Brad Pitt enjoys mud fighting with kids - Dec 01, 2011
- Pitt, Jolie hides behind walls - Jul 02, 2011
- Jolie wants to raise kids as individuals - Dec 06, 2010
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Brangelina's kids don't find them cool - Dec 09, 2011
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Jolie not planning for more kids - Jun 05, 2011
- Roberts offers to babysit Brangelina kids - Apr 22, 2012
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Motherhood brings immense happiness to Jolie - Jul 09, 2012
- Family first for Brad Pitt - Sep 30, 2011
- Our kids not allowed to Google us: Pitt - Jan 30, 2012
- Jolie gets inner peace from kids - May 14, 2011