Jolies ex-bodyguard ”to pen tell-all book about her”January 26th, 2009 - 1:23 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Jan 26 (ANI): Angelina Jolies former bodyguard is reportedly planning to pen a tell-all book, which will reveal intimate details about his time with the actress and her life with partner Brad Pitt.
Mickey Brett will set out to prove that Jolie actress moved in on partner Brad Pitt when he was still married to Jennifer Aniston, reports China Daily.
“He knows everything about Angelina. It’’s going to be one of the most explosive books ever written, a source said.
“It will include all the sordid details of how they got together,” the source added.
Brett - who is believed to have never been asked to sign a confidentiality agreement while working for the couple - headed up their Namibian security team when they stayed there around the time of the birth of their first daughter together, Shiloh, now two. (ANI)
- Brangelina confirm engagement - Apr 14, 2012
- Aniston to attend Brangelina's wedding? - Apr 16, 2012
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Is Aniston friends with Jolie? - Feb 29, 2012
- Brad Pitt gets strict with kids - Mar 04, 2012
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- A very Happy Birthday to Jennifer Aniston - Feb 13, 2012
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Brad Pitt felt no sparks with Kidman - Aug 09, 2011
- Brad Pitt puts his Malibu beach house on the market - Aug 23, 2011
- Angelina Jolie Asks Jeniifer To Keep Distance From Her Kids - Jun 25, 2010
- Aniston happy about Pitt's engagement - Apr 19, 2012
- Angelina Jolie says that Brad Pitt is strict with kids - Mar 05, 2012
- Jolie 'was eyeing Depp and Clinton before meeting Pitt' - Dec 05, 2009
- Jolie hates her engagement ring - May 04, 2012
Tags: actress, angelina jolies, bodyguard, brad pitt, china daily, confidentiality agreement, first daughter, intimate details, jennifer aniston, mickey, New Delhi, security team, shiloh, sordid details