Jolie wants to quit actingJune 29th, 2010 - 2:29 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 29 (IANS) Actress Angelina Jolie is considering giving up acting to focus on her home and children.
The “Mr and Mrs. Smith” star, who raises six kids with partner Brad Pitt, said: “It (acting) isnot the most important thing in my life. Acting helped me as I was growing up. It helped me learn about myself, helped me travel, helped me understand life, express myself, all those wonderful things. So I’m very, very grateful, it’s a fun job.”
“It’s a luxury… But I don’t think I’ll do it much longer. Because I have a happy home… I got back from work last night and everybody was playing music and dancing, and I suddenly found myself dancing around with a bunch of little fun crazy people,” she added.
The actress has several projects lined up including a big-screen adaptation of Patricia Cornwell’s popular Kay Scarpetta novels. So far she has completed filming “The Tourist” with Johnny Depp.
- I'm not retiring from Hollywood: Jolie - Jul 13, 2010
- Angie Is A Terrific Girl: Johnny Depp - Dec 20, 2010
- How Angelina Jolie And Johnny Depp Met Each Other? - Nov 16, 2010
- When Brangelina's 175lbs bulldog terrorised Depp during hound duty - Jan 13, 2011
- Depp, Paradis split because of Jolie - Feb 07, 2012
- Jolie lands never ending role - Apr 24, 2009
- Marlon Brando behind Johnny Depp's Hollywood success - Dec 09, 2010
- Aniston to attend Brangelina's wedding? - Apr 16, 2012
- Jolie to portray Cornwell's Kay Scarpetta in new film - Apr 22, 2009
- Johnny Depp says Brangelina handle paparazzi beautifully - Dec 19, 2010
- Brad Pitt's Claim: He Hopes Jennifer Aniston Forgets Him - Mar 15, 2010
- When Pitt and Depp looked far from the heartthrobs they are today - Dec 21, 2010
- Kids ask about marriage more and more: Brad Pitt - Jul 30, 2011
- Kids ask about marriage more and more: Brad Pitt (Lead, Changing intro) - Jul 30, 2011
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
Tags: actress angelina jolie, angelina jolie, brad pitt, crazy people, happy home, job, johnny depp, june 29, kay scarpetta novels, london, mr and mrs, mr and mrs smith, patricia cornwell, playing music, screen adaptation, wonderful things