Jolie wants law for paparazziDecember 10th, 2010 - 12:26 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 9 (IANS) Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie wants a law to protect celebrities and their families from unscrupulous photographers.
The 35-year-old star has six children with her partner Brad Pitt and the famous family is a regular target for the paparazzi, reports contactmusic.com.
Jolie admits some snappers scare the youngsters by getting too close, and although she doesn’t want to stop the photographers doing their job, she wishes a law was in place to force them to keep their distance and use long lenses to avoid unnerving the children.
“I do think and I do hope that there will at some point be laws about how close they can get to children with cameras. Because I think at some point it’s going to be clearer that it’s emotionally not healthy. And with long lenses, there’s no need,” she said.
“You know I’m somebody that I would like there to be a law about the distance they have to children. So I think we work for things like that. Something simple and practical,” she added.
- Brangelina's kids don't find them cool - Dec 09, 2011
- Pitt gets annoyed over family photos - Dec 13, 2010
- Angelina Jolie: Shiloh Jolie-Pitt cried over her long hair, as she wanted to wear it short - Aug 09, 2010
- Angelina Jolie says that Brad Pitt is strict with kids - Mar 05, 2012
- Jolie praises Pitt as a 'real man' - Jun 01, 2011
- Pitt, Jolie on vacation in France - Aug 28, 2012
- Kids thrilled over Brangelina's engagement - Apr 16, 2012
- Jolie, Pitt prefer staying indoors to avoid paparazzi - Dec 18, 2010
- Lawrence gets star struck - Mar 15, 2012
- Pitt's proposal left Jolie in tears - Apr 19, 2012
- I Still Find Brad To Be Sexy And Great. Says Angelina Jolie - Nov 13, 2010
- Jolie wants to move to Africa in the future - Dec 05, 2010
- Angelina Jolie Does Not Have The Time To Take Bath! - Dec 13, 2010
- Kids will be better than me, feels Jolie - Jan 19, 2012
- I haven't had plastic surgery: Jolie - Dec 07, 2010