Jolie wants different ethnic traditions at weddingMay 10th, 2012 - 4:00 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 10 (IANS) Actress Angelina Jolie reportedly wants to incorporate different ethnic traditions when she weds Brad Pitt.
She wants the ceremony reflect the different ways people celebrate marriage, in particular, the home countries of their adopted children - Cambodian Maddox, 10, Ethiopian Zahara, 7, and Vietnam-born nine-year-old Pax.
“She wants to incorporate different ethnic wedding traditions from around the world into one alternative ceremony and event,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
Pitt is said to be more keen on their wedding being more traditional, and held at their French chateau.
“They both agree on the essentials, like the fact they want it to be a big celebration with their family and friends. Brad is traditional, whereas Angelina can be alternative. Brad envisioned a traditional ceremony, followed by dinner, speeches and a party,” said the source.
- Brangelina take kids' help for wedding - Apr 19, 2012
- Brangelina get warm welcome from neighbours - May 17, 2012
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Pitt's parents moving in with him? - Feb 22, 2011
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to adopt again ? - Nov 28, 2011
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Brangelina's kids don't find them cool - Dec 09, 2011
- Pitt's parents to move in with Brangelina - Feb 21, 2011
- Roberts offers to babysit Brangelina kids - Apr 22, 2012
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
- Angelina Jolie pregnant again? - Jan 19, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Pitt buys ponies for kids, horse for Jolie - Sep 02, 2011
Tags: actress angelina jolie, angelina jolie, brad pitt, celebration, contactmusic, different ways, dinner speeches, ethnic traditions, ethnic wedding, family and friends, french chateau, home countries, london, maddox, marriage, pax, traditional ceremony, vietnam, wedding traditions, zahara