Jolie to gain weight for weddingMay 5th, 2012 - 6:37 am ICT by IANS
London, May 5 (IANS) Actress Angelina Jolie, who is set to tie the knot this summer with her partner of seven years, Brad Pitt, reportedly wants to gain 10 pounds before her D-day.
The slim and svelte actress wants some curves to fill out her dress, reports dailystar.co.uk.
The couple has reportedly asked British chef Jamie Oliver to give her recipes for hearty yet healthy meals.
“Angelina has decided she would like a more shapely figure when she weds Brad and is hoping to gain 10 pounds. Brad and Angelina have asked Jamie to suggest some recipe ideas for them,” said a source.
Pitt is also keen that Jolie puts on some pounds as he prefers her curvier figure.
“Brad would love her to have curves like she did when they met on 2004 movie ‘Mr and Mrs Smith’. Jamie has been to Brad and Angelina’s home numerous times. They have a similar sense of humour and are all down to earth,” the source said.
- Angelina Jolie prefers working with Pitt - Apr 18, 2010
- Kate Moss plans her own burial - Nov 10, 2010
- Bill O'Reilly talks about Angelina Jolie's Oscar pose - Feb 29, 2012
- Brangelina plan midsummer party - Jun 20, 2012
- Clooney bans Brangelina's family - Feb 04, 2011
- Is Aniston friends with Jolie? - Feb 29, 2012
- Pitt buys Jolie shooting range as wedding gift - Sep 04, 2012
- Jolie's spiritual help for wedding date - Jun 10, 2012
- Lawrence gets star struck - Mar 15, 2012
- Aniston wants pre-nup with Theroux - Aug 17, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie on vacation in France - Aug 28, 2012
- Jolie praises Pitt as a 'real man' - Jun 01, 2011
- Pitt's proposal left Jolie in tears - Apr 19, 2012
- Halle Berry named Hollywood's hottest mum - Apr 10, 2011
- Brangelina to wed this weekend? - Aug 10, 2012
Tags: actress angelina jolie, angelina jolie, brad and angelina, brad pitt, curves, d day, down to earth, healthy meals, jamie oliver, knot, london, mr and mrs, mr and mrs smith, recipe ideas, recipes, sense of humour, seven years, shapely figure