Jolie sparks self-harm fears among ‘Salt’ crewmembersMay 11th, 2009 - 1:45 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, May 11 (ANI): Angelina Jolie has sparked fears among the crewmembers of her new movie ‘Salt’ that she might be self-harming again.
The actress, whose relationship with partner Brad Pitt is suggested to be on the rocks, has reportedly been shutting herself away in her trailer most days.
A source says Jolie’s behaviour has fuelled speculation that she may have starting cutting herself again, a habit the actress has admitted to in the past.
“Angie’s been crying in her trailer most days and is barely eating. She keeps forgetting her lines and she’s been shaking and staring into space,” the Daily Telegraph quoted a movie insider as telling Britain’s Now magazine.
“In fact, it’s been so bad that some crew members have suspected she’s using drugs, although that’s out of the question. But the ones who know her realize it could be something much, much worse if she’s self-harming.
“When she’s at home she just about holds it together, but she stays up listening to the same song over and over and rarely sleeps,” she added. (ANI)
- Pitt's proposal left Jolie in tears - Apr 19, 2012
- Jolie's spiritual help for wedding date - Jun 10, 2012
- Kids will be better than me, feels Jolie - Jan 19, 2012
- Angelina Jolie Collaborating on Jewelry Line for Charity - Dec 10, 2010
- Jolie 'asked Pitt to marry her' - Apr 28, 2010
- Sex, drugs, voodoo in Angelina Jolie's biography - Jun 05, 2010
- Johnny Depp says Brangelina handle paparazzi beautifully - Dec 19, 2010
- Angelina Jolie's right leg has a spoof Twitter account - Feb 28, 2012
- Jolie to gain weight for wedding - May 05, 2012
- Brad Pitt's Claim: He Hopes Jennifer Aniston Forgets Him - Mar 15, 2010
- Angie Is A Terrific Girl: Johnny Depp - Dec 20, 2010
- Jolie too busy to keep fit - Jul 20, 2010
- Jolie hates her engagement ring - May 04, 2012
- Lawrence gets star struck - Mar 15, 2012
- Jolie's new tattoo is a tribute to Brad Pitt - May 13, 2011