Jolie praises ex-husbandMay 18th, 2012 - 7:48 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 18 (IANS) Actress Angelina Jolie still has a soft corner for ex-husband Billy Bob Thornton. The 36-year-old says Thornton, whom she divorced almost 10 years ago, has a big beautiful heart.
The actress has penned a forward for Billy Bob’s new book, “The Billy Bob Tapes: A Cave Full of Ghosts.”
“He has an unmatchable wit and can make you laugh until your face hurts. To be with him is like being with a mad mathematician. He is constantly counting and repeating,” Jolie wrote, reports showbizspy.com.
“Some people walk through life able to quiet the voices in their heads. He can’t. And I, and everyone else who knows him well, we love him for it. I know one thing: The world would certainly be a hell of a lot more dull if that man weren’t in it,” she added.
- Jolie praises ex-husband Billy Bob - Apr 12, 2012
- Jolie protects children from seeing violent scenes - Feb 05, 2012
- Pitt buys Jolie shooting range as wedding gift - Sep 04, 2012
- Aniston to attend Brangelina's wedding? - Apr 16, 2012
- Jolie hates her engagement ring - May 04, 2012
- Brad wants to get married (Lead) - Jan 27, 2012
- I'd like to marry now: Brad Pitt - Jan 27, 2012
- Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton- The Past Is Buried - Dec 17, 2010
- Jolie-Pitt marriage not soon - Aug 21, 2012
- Witherspoon friends with ex-husband for kids sake! - Feb 05, 2012
- Brangelina to star together again? - Feb 28, 2012
- Jolie to join 'The Counsellor' cast? - Apr 11, 2012
- Jolie prefers real world over glitz and glamour - Feb 15, 2012
- Kids will be better than me, feels Jolie - Jan 19, 2012
- Jolie praises Pitt as a 'real man' - Jun 01, 2011