Jolie plans full-time directionJanuary 24th, 2012 - 2:39 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Jan 24 (IANS) Actress Angelina Jolie says she won’t mind giving up acting and going behind the camera forever, if she doesn’t get impressive acting offers.
“I still love acting - if I can find those roles that matter. But if I don’t, it’s nice to be able to shine the spotlight on another actress your think is extremely talented and give her the spotlight,” showbizspy.com quoted Jolie as saying.
The 36-year-old made her directorial debut with movie “In the Land of Blood and Honey”.
- Angelina Jolie turns bad girl? - Feb 13, 2012
- I've written a story about my mother: Jolie - Dec 31, 2011
- Jolie protects children from seeing violent scenes - Feb 05, 2012
- Jolie working on a film about Afghanistan - Dec 27, 2011
- Multi-tasking as mother helped Jolie direct movie - Dec 22, 2011
- I don't give lecture to my kids: Jolie - Jan 11, 2012
- Is Aniston friends with Jolie? - Feb 29, 2012
- Jolie honoured at Peace ceremony - Feb 15, 2012
- Jolie hates her engagement ring - May 04, 2012
- Jolie's directorial debut named 'In the Land of Blood and Honey' - May 17, 2011
- Kids will be better than me, feels Jolie - Jan 19, 2012
- Pitt's proposal left Jolie in tears - Apr 19, 2012
- Jolie praises ex-husband - May 18, 2012
- Jolie receives threats over directorial debut - Feb 16, 2012
- Jolie prefers real world over glitz and glamour - Feb 15, 2012