Jolie, Pitt order $1 mn ringsAugust 14th, 2012 - 6:33 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 14 (IANS) Hollywood couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have reportedly enlisted the services of luxury jeweller Robert Procop to craft two custom-made matching wedding bands worth $1 million.
Procop has been busy all year making the wedding rings, a source said.
They are matching rose gold bands with a tablet-cut diamond in them and their vows to each other engraved in them, reports showbizspy.com.
The rings are now reportedly ready after months of work at the Grand Hotel du Cap Ferrat in southern France.
Pitt, 48, recently bought 37-year-old Jolie a $500,000 watch as a pre-wedding gift.
- Jolie hates her engagement ring - May 04, 2012
- Brangelina confirm engagement - Apr 14, 2012
- Angelina Jolie has diamond pendant designed for partner Brad Pitt - Feb 26, 2011
- Jolie to launch new pricey jewellery line - Dec 07, 2010
- Brangelina to wed this weekend? - Aug 10, 2012
- Brad wants to get married (Lead) - Jan 27, 2012
- I'd like to marry now: Brad Pitt - Jan 27, 2012
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Jolie has a message for Pitt in pendant - Feb 26, 2011
- Brangelina take kids' help for wedding - Apr 19, 2012
- Jolie-Pitt marriage not soon - Aug 21, 2012
- Pitt's $390,000 wedding gift for Jolie - Aug 08, 2012
- Angelina Jolie To Initiate An Exclusive Luxury Jewelry Line With Ex-Asprey CEO, Robert Procop - Dec 10, 2010
- Angelina Jolie’s Exclusive Birthday Gift To Brad Pitt - Dec 18, 2010
- Kids thrilled over Brangelina's engagement - Apr 16, 2012
Tags: angelina jolie, brad pitt, brad pitt and angelina, brad pitt and angelina jolie, cut diamond, du cap ferrat, gold bands, grand hotel du cap, grand hotel du cap ferrat, hollywood couple, hotel du cap, hotel du cap ferrat, jolie pitt, matching wedding bands, pitt and angelina, pitt and angelina jolie, procop, southern france, vows, wedding gift