Jolie loves to cook mealsAugust 20th, 2010 - 1:44 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 20 (IANS) Hollywood star Angelina Jolie enjoys preparing meals for her demanding family and says sometimes the job makes her feel as if she is a waitress.
The actress raises six children — Maddox, 9, Pax, 6, Zahara, 5, Shiloh, 4, and two-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne — with partner Brad Pitt. She admits juggling the requests of so many can be tricky, contactmusic.com reports.
When asked if she makes packed lunches for her children, she said: “I love doing that. The problem with my packed lunches though is everybody is very, very outspoken about what they want… I often say, ‘I’m not a waitress’.
“We go through so much food, and they’re still little, so I can imagine it’s going to get worse.”
- Jolie wants to raise kids as individuals - Dec 06, 2010
- Motherhood brings immense happiness to Jolie - Jul 09, 2012
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Jolie not planning for more kids - Jun 05, 2011
- Depp praises Jolie's parenting skills - Mar 04, 2011
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Brangelina's kids don't find them cool - Dec 09, 2011
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Being mom has been a great surprise for Jolie - Jun 23, 2011
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Enjoy every moment of motherhood, Jolie tells new moms - Jan 20, 2011
- Angelina Jolie finds family life easy - Jul 04, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie visit children's cancer centre - Jan 02, 2011