Jolie hates her engagement ringMay 4th, 2012 - 5:20 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 4 (IANS) Actress Angelina Jolie, who is set to wed longtime partner Brad Pitt this summer, reportedly hates her engagement ring.
The Hollywood couple, who raise six children together, recently announced they were getting married, and according to reports, Jolie is not keen on her $500,000 ring.
“She isn’t fond of it. Nothing against Brad’s design. She’s just never been enamoured of white diamonds,” showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
“Emeralds are her favourite. The diamond shows how little he knows her. She’s so demanding. She’s acting like a bridezilla,” the source added.
- Jolie, Pitt order $1 mn rings - Aug 14, 2012
- Jolie-Pitt marriage not soon - Aug 21, 2012
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Aniston overwhelmed by engagement ring - Aug 15, 2012
- Jolie's spiritual help for wedding date - Jun 10, 2012
- I don't give lecture to my kids: Jolie - Jan 11, 2012
- Brangelina take kids' help for wedding - Apr 19, 2012
- Jolie to gain weight for wedding - May 05, 2012
- I'd like to marry now: Brad Pitt - Jan 27, 2012
- Brad wants to get married (Lead) - Jan 27, 2012
- Jolie protects children from seeing violent scenes - Feb 05, 2012
- Brangelina confirm engagement - Apr 14, 2012
- Kids will be better than me, feels Jolie - Jan 19, 2012
- Brangelina seeks therapist help for son? - Aug 26, 2011
- Pitt's proposal left Jolie in tears - Apr 19, 2012