Jolie defends Shiloh’s dressing styleJuly 12th, 2010 - 2:04 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 12 (IANS) Angelina Jolie has defended her daughter Shiloh’s tomboyish clothes, insisting that the four-year-old’s fashion choices are “fascinating”.
Jolie encourages her daughter to pick out her own clothing, which often includes men’s neckties and sporty shoes, reports contactmusic.com.
“I think she (Shiloh) is fascinating, the choices she is making. And I would never be the kind of parent to force somebody to be something they are not. I think that is just bad parenting,” she said.
“Children should be allowed to express themselves in whatever way they wish without anybody judging them because it is an important part of their growth. Society always has something to learn when it comes to the way we judge each other, label each other. We have far to go,” she added.
- Brangelina's tomboyish daughter Shiloh once cried over having long hair - Aug 08, 2010
- Brangelina's twins - Knox and Vivienne Jolie-Pitt turn two today - Jul 13, 2010
- Happy Birthday! Jolie-Pitt Twins, Knox & Vivienne Turn Two! - Jul 13, 2010
- Angelina Jolie's daughter is stubborn - Aug 07, 2010
- Angelina Jolie: Shiloh Jolie-Pitt cried over her long hair, as she wanted to wear it short - Aug 09, 2010
- Livid Jolie defends daughter's decision to dress as a boy - Aug 12, 2010
- Shiloh Jolie-Pitt creates buzz with her tomboyish style - Mar 04, 2010
- Brangelina's daughter owns an iPad - Sep 02, 2011
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Angelina Jolie takes her kids to Mexico for the promotion of her movie 'Salt' - Jul 02, 2010
- Angelina Jolie learning French - Dec 21, 2011
- Jolie gave daughter a 'dead pet' - Nov 12, 2010
- Jolie to return for 'Salt' sequel? - Jun 08, 2011
- Berry keeps shoes for daughter - Apr 21, 2012
- Shiloh wants to be a boy: Jolie - Jun 29, 2010