Jolie cherishes motherhoodJanuary 31st, 2012 - 2:56 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 31 (IANS) Actress Angelina Jolie believes being a mother to her six children is the most important thing in her life.
The 36-year-old thinks there are “too many” great aspects about being a mother to her six children — Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 5, and her three year-old twins Knox and Vivienne. She is raising them with Brad Pitt, her partner of six years.
“There are far too many things to count (as enjoyment). But everything that matters in life has to do with being a parent,” contactmusic.com quoted Jolie as saying.
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Motherhood brings immense happiness to Jolie - Jul 09, 2012
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Angelina Jolie finds family life easy - Jul 04, 2012
- Refugees improved Jolie's parenting skills - Oct 05, 2011
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Enjoy every moment of motherhood, Jolie tells new moms - Jan 20, 2011
- Being mom has been a great surprise for Jolie - Jun 23, 2011
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Pitt wants more kids - Oct 23, 2011
- Jolie wants to raise kids as individuals - Dec 06, 2010