Jolie celebrates b’day with childrenJune 7th, 2012 - 3:14 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 7 (IANS) Actress Angelina Jolie celebrated her birthday with her children at home.
Jolie, who turned 37 on June 4, is currently staying here in the rented Wentworth Estate mansion.
“It was a very small bash - just the family at home. They didn’t go out or do anything. Just a simple one at home with a cake. No frills, but they’re all really happy at the moment. Everyone’s doing good,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
The actress is currently preparing for her role in Disney’s “Maleficent”, based on the villain from “Sleeping Beauty”.
- Angelina Jolie turns bad girl? - Feb 13, 2012
- Jolie excited about wearing horns in 'Maleficent' - Mar 27, 2012
- Jolie to play evil fairy for next? - Mar 30, 2010
- Jolie's daughter bags her first movie - Aug 22, 2012
- Brangelina to marry in Britain - Jun 26, 2012
- Angelina Jolie says she'd love to play a villain - Jul 15, 2010
- Jolie to play evil Maleficent in Burton's version of 'Sleeping Beauty'? - Mar 29, 2010
- Jolie shoots with bulls - Jun 23, 2012
- Brangelina plan lake-side vacation - Aug 29, 2012
- Jolie eager to play 'Sleeping Beauty' nemesis - Jul 13, 2010
- Jolie's spiritual help for wedding date - Jun 10, 2012
- Kim to move in with Kanye - Jun 02, 2012
- Jessica Alba to spend birthday in White House - Apr 14, 2012
- Brangelina plan midsummer party - Jun 20, 2012
- Aniston to attend Brangelina's wedding? - Apr 16, 2012