Johnny Depp’s perfect, says partner Vanessa ParadisFebruary 11th, 2010 - 3:59 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 11 (ANI): Johnny Depp’s long-time partner Vanessa Paradis says that there is absolutely nothing she’d like to change about her long-time partner Johnny Depp.
Paradis and Depp have been together since 1998, and they have two kids together, Lily-Rose, 10, and Jack, seven.
And the French singer admits that she’s still deeply in love with the Hollywood actor, even after nearly 12 years in the relationship.
“I love him, and I don’t have to say I like this and I don’t like that. When you love somebody, you take them as they are. I would not change him,” the Daily Express quoted her as telling People.com.
“I like him very much in all terms and every sense of the way. He makes me happy. We are many things - we are together and, in a way, one person,” she added. (ANI)
- Depp, Paradis part ways? - Jan 20, 2012
- Don't push relationships: Paradis - Aug 17, 2012
- Depp has no plans to marry Paradis - Dec 03, 2010
- Vanessa Paradis wouldn't change anything about Johnny Depp - Feb 11, 2010
- Depp's daughter is a huge fan of Bieber - Apr 23, 2011
- Penelope Cruz made Johnny Depp feel broody - May 10, 2011
- Depp, Paradis part ways - Jun 20, 2012
- Vanessa Paradis warns Johnny Depp: 'It's me or Angelina Jolie' - Mar 08, 2011
- Depp's hat collection bugs Vanessa - May 18, 2011
- Vanessa Paradis doesn't care about ageing - Jun 06, 2011
- Vanessa Paradis can't please everyone - Feb 01, 2011
- Is Johnny Depp going to give £100m to Vanessa Paradis? - Jun 21, 2012
- Marriage doesn't seem necessary for us: Johnny Depp - May 24, 2011
- Johnny Depp's partner reveals the secret behind their stable relationship - Jul 10, 2010
- Johnny Depp reveals life hasn't always been so easy - May 02, 2011
Tags: daily express, french singer, hollywood, hollywood actor, johnny depp, johnny depp paradis, lily, london feb, long time, love, many things, partner johnny, relationship, time partner, vanessa paradis