Johnny Depps anguish as Sweeney Todd is realJanuary 13th, 2008 - 3:04 pm ICT by admin
New York, Jan 13 (ANI): Johnny Depp has revealed that the pain and anguish in his eyes as wronged barber Sweeney Todd is, in fact, real.
The actor admitted that his personal agony, created due to the ill health of his daughter, showed on his acting.
“Yeah, it’s horrible. I can’t watch it,” the New York Post quoted him, as telling the Mirror.
Eight-year-old Lily-Rose, Depp’s daughter with partner Vanessa Paradis, was rushed to the hospital in March last year with an undisclosed illness, shutting down Sweeney production.
“You can’t broom out your head on set. You certainly can’t broom out your heart…and everything shows in the eyes, Depp said.
“So whatever you’re feeling in your life, trying to avoid it is some kind of weird obstacle course that there’s no way to win. So when it’s there, it’s there,” he added. (ANI)
- Depp's daughter is a huge fan of Bieber - Apr 23, 2011
- Don't push relationships: Paradis - Aug 17, 2012
- Is Johnny Depp going to give £100m to Vanessa Paradis? - Jun 21, 2012
- Depp has no plans to marry Paradis - Dec 03, 2010
- Vanessa Paradis doesn't care about ageing - Jun 06, 2011
- Depp, Paradis part ways? - Jan 20, 2012
- Depp, Paradis part ways - Jun 20, 2012
- Depp's hat collection bugs Vanessa - May 18, 2011
- Vanessa Paradis can't please everyone - Feb 01, 2011
- Penelope Cruz made Johnny Depp feel broody - May 10, 2011
- Depp wants normal day with kids - Nov 11, 2011
- Has Depp bought villa in Hollywood for Paradis? - Sep 12, 2012
- Vanessa Paradis warns Johnny Depp: 'It's me or Angelina Jolie' - Mar 08, 2011
- Children brought happiness in Depp's life - May 09, 2012
- Paradis in pain after split with Depp - Aug 14, 2012