Johnny Depps 7-year-old daughter wants to be a pop starDecember 25th, 2007 - 5:53 pm ICT by admin
New York, December 25 (ANI): Hollywood star Johnny Depps seven-year-old daughter, Lily Rose, is keen on making a career in the pop music industry.
She wants to follow in the footsteps of both her parents, who were once associated with the music industry.
Her mother Vanessa Paradis recorded her first hit Joe le Taxi at the age of 14, while the Pirates of the Caribbean star was the frontman of the rock band Kids before becoming a successful actor.
Depp and Vanessa, however, are dissuading their daughter from pursuing a singing career.
I would love her to wait a little longer than I did, the New York Post quoted Vanessa as saying.
Lily Rose was hospitalised with a severe infection earlier this year, but made a recovery back to full health. (ANI)
- Depp, Paradis part ways? - Jan 20, 2012
- Penelope Cruz made Johnny Depp feel broody - May 10, 2011
- Depp, Paradis part ways - Jun 20, 2012
- Johnny Depp wants to 'run away screaming' from technology - Jan 11, 2011
- Depp gives partner standing ovation - Feb 18, 2011
- Depp happy for Vanessa - Sep 03, 2012
- Don't push relationships: Paradis - Aug 17, 2012
- Depp's daughter is a huge fan of Bieber - Apr 23, 2011
- Is Johnny Depp going to give £100m to Vanessa Paradis? - Jun 21, 2012
- Happy Birthday Johnny Depp! - Jun 09, 2011
- Vanessa Paradis warns Johnny Depp: 'It's me or Angelina Jolie' - Mar 08, 2011
- Paradis in pain after split with Depp - Aug 14, 2012
- Has Depp bought villa in Hollywood for Paradis? - Sep 12, 2012
- Depp's hat collection bugs Vanessa - May 18, 2011
- Depp trying to patch up with Paradis? - Jul 22, 2012
Tags: becoming a successful actor, caribbean star, daughter lily, footsteps, frontman, full health, hollywood, hollywood star, joe le taxi, lily rose, new york post, parents, pirates of the caribbean, pop music industry, pop star, rock band, star new, vanessa paradis