Johnny Depp shocked by career successMay 29th, 2009 - 1:17 am ICT by IANS
London, May 28 (IANS) Hollywood superstar Johnny Depp is shocked by his success, and fears his career might anyday come to an abrupt end.
The “Pirates of the Caribbean” actor who shot to fame in “Nightmare on Elm Street” in 1984 is “deeply grateful” for the work he is offered and constantly worries his career will end suddenly, reports contactmusic.com.
“I never dreamed I would get this far and stay around for so long. In fact I always wonder when I’m going to be rumbled and sent packing. It could happen tomorrow, so I’m just deeply, deeply grateful for the jobs I get,” he said.
“Who knows. I might still end up playing guitar in some bar someplace. Or pumping gas? I honestly believe it’s a miracle I still get jobs,” he added.
- Depp loved scary movies as a kid - May 15, 2012
- Marlon Brando behind Johnny Depp's Hollywood success - Dec 09, 2010
- Johnny Depp Turns 47 Today - Jun 09, 2010
- Depp's hat collection bugs Vanessa - May 18, 2011
- Bieber lands at Johnny Depp's new movie press launch - Feb 15, 2011
- Paradis in pain after split with Depp - Aug 14, 2012
- Depp reveals what he would like to do before he quits acting - Feb 22, 2011
- Johnny Depp all set to star in next '21 Jump Street' movie - Apr 27, 2011
- Depp uses fart machine to play prank on sets - Mar 27, 2011
- Keith Richards Makes A Comeback With Next “Pirates Of The Caribbean” - Oct 20, 2010
- Working with Penelope is like long road of giggles: Depp - Apr 04, 2011
- Johnny Depp to sing for favourite band's new album - Dec 16, 2010
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean...' provides rollicking fun (IANS Movie Review) - May 20, 2011
- Penelope Cruz says she couldn't hold back laughter on 'Pirates' set - Jan 08, 2011
- Depp likes to play eccentric roles - Dec 29, 2010