Johnny Depp living on yacht with family during Puerto Rico shootApril 13th, 2009 - 2:45 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 13 (ANI): Looks like Johnny Depp is taking his role of Captain in ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ rather seriously, for the actor and his family are living on a luxury yacht while he shoots his new movie in Puerto Rico.
According to Contactmusic, the star, who played the role of Captain Jack Sparrow in the trilogy, bought the classic 47 metre-long motor yacht last year.
Depp named the yacht Vajoliroja, a twist on pirate ensign The Jolly Roger, using the first two letters from the names of his partner Vanessa Paradis and their kids Lily-Rose and Jack.
Late last year, the actor and Paradis were spotted aboard the yacht during a holiday in the Mediterranean, and Depp also spent time as a sailor during a trip to Florida.
And now, Depp’s floating hotel is anchored off the coast of Puerto Rico. (ANI)
- Depp, Paradis part ways? - Jan 20, 2012
- Depp happy for Vanessa - Sep 03, 2012
- Depp's hat collection bugs Vanessa - May 18, 2011
- Has Depp bought villa in Hollywood for Paradis? - Sep 12, 2012
- Penelope Cruz made Johnny Depp feel broody - May 10, 2011
- Depp wants normal day with kids - Nov 11, 2011
- Depp, Paradis part ways - Jun 20, 2012
- Happy Birthday Johnny Depp! - Jun 09, 2011
- Don't push relationships: Paradis - Aug 17, 2012
- Depp's daughter is a huge fan of Bieber - Apr 23, 2011
- Is Johnny Depp going to give £100m to Vanessa Paradis? - Jun 21, 2012
- Johnny Depp Will Not Marry Vanessa Paradis! - Dec 03, 2010
- Depp has no plans to marry Paradis - Dec 03, 2010
- Vanessa Paradis warns Johnny Depp: 'It's me or Angelina Jolie' - Mar 08, 2011
- Jackman was first choice to play Jack Sparrow - Dec 06, 2010
Tags: captain jack sparrow, ensign, johnny depp, jolly roger, lily rose, luxury yacht, mediterranean, motor yacht, pirate, pirates of the caribbean, puerto rico, trilogy, trip to florida, two letters, vanessa paradis