Johnny Depp finds British food ‘awful’October 5th, 2010 - 1:51 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 05 (ANI): Johnny Depp was annoyed with the British chefs over the food that was offered to him while he was shooting his new movie in London.
He complained the food on set was “just awful” and demanded takeaway noodles from Wagamama instead.
The Hollywood star, 47 - in Greenwich reprising his role as scoundrel Jack Sparrow - was offered spinach and ricotta ravioli, chicken curry, sausage and mash or jacket potato with salad.
“He was really annoyed, said he needed something decent to survive and kept on about noodles,” the Sun quoted a source as saying.
Depp also moaned British workers were slower than Americans at set changes. (ANI)
- Johnny Depp dislikes British food - Oct 06, 2010
- Chinese stir-fry is Britain's top dish - Jan 22, 2012
- Actor Johnny Depp pays a surprise visit to a school in pirate gear - Oct 08, 2010
- Indian platter goes casual; eateries reap bounty - Oct 23, 2011
- Pirates Of The Caribbean 4: Footages Released, Fifth And Sixth Installment In The Offering Too? - Dec 04, 2010
- Sausage, lamb chops, ice-cream on Obama-Cameron menu - May 26, 2011
- Depp's 'Pirates Of The Caribbean' gear to go on show at British exhibition - Dec 18, 2010
- Johnny Depp Belts Out 40,000 Pounds To Protect Movie Crew From Cold Wave - Oct 19, 2010
- Keith Richards Makes A Comeback With Next “Pirates Of The Caribbean” - Oct 20, 2010
- Johnny Depp Does A Jack Sparrow In Greenwich School - Oct 09, 2010
- Keith Richards in next 'Pirates Of The Caribbean' movie - Oct 19, 2010
- Depp, Paradis part ways? - Jan 20, 2012
- Beijing restaurant basks in Biden's visit fame - Aug 20, 2011
- Pirate Captain Jack Sparrow Aka Johnny Depp Enthralls UK School! - Oct 09, 2010
- Humble egg in exotic avatars in Indian gourmet kitchens (With Image) - Mar 23, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,