Johnny Depp dislikes British foodOctober 6th, 2010 - 2:36 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 6 (IANS) Hollywood actor Johnny Depp did not like British food on the sets of his latest “Pirates of the Caribbean” movie and demanded noodles instead.
The 47-year-old actor, currently filming “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides” here, reportedly blasted the culinary treats he was offered, reports contactmusic.com.
It included sausage and mash, jacket potato and salad, spinach and ricotta ravioli and chicken curry, and he termed the food as “just awful”.
“He was really annoyed, said he needed something decent to survive and kept on about noodles,” said a source.
- Johnny Depp finds British food 'awful' - Oct 05, 2010
- Depp in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5'? - Jul 07, 2011
- Keith's drink a mystery for Depp - May 03, 2011
- Penelope Cruz made Johnny Depp feel broody - May 10, 2011
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides' to be screened at Cannes - Apr 15, 2011
- Happy Birthday Johnny Depp! - Jun 09, 2011
- Keith Richards in next 'Pirates Of The Caribbean' movie - Oct 19, 2010
- Depp not hurt, bruises on part of his make-up - Sep 17, 2010
- Johnny Depp to star in remake of 'The Thin Man' - May 12, 2011
- Keith Richards Makes A Comeback With Next “Pirates Of The Caribbean” - Oct 20, 2010
- Penelope Cruz 'peed in the sea during 'Pirates' shoot' - Apr 18, 2011
- Working with Penelope is like long road of giggles: Depp - Apr 04, 2011
- Johnny Depp gets trailer worth $1.6 mn - Nov 24, 2010
- Penelope Cruz to play Johnny Depp's love interest in Pirates 4 - Mar 23, 2010
- Johnny Depp still wearing 'Pirates Of The Caribbea' teeth - Dec 09, 2010
Tags: actor johnny depp, british food, chicken curry, hollywood, hollywood actor, jacket potato, johnny depp, london, noodles, pirates of the caribbean, pirates of the caribbean movie, ravioli, ricotta, salad spinach, sausage and mash, stranger tides