John Stamos denies teen fling in sex caseJuly 14th, 2010 - 4:49 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, July 14 (ANI): Full House star John Stamos has denied having a fling with a 17-year-old girl.
The girl, six years later, has been accused of milking him for hundreds of thousands of dollars by threatening to sell compromising photos to the tabloids.
Allison Coss and Scott Sippola are accused of conspiring to extort US 680,000 dollars from Stamos for photos of him with cocaine and strippers.
But the prosecutors denied that there were any photos.
The presiding judge said that testimony about Stamos’ alleged fling would not be allowed and cannot be considered by jurors as evidence.
According to The Daily Telegraph, the statement read “The allegations made today in the courtroom by the defendants’ attorneys during opening statements will not be proven because they are simply untrue.”
Coss and Stamos met in Orlando, Florida, in 2004. They went up to his room and according to Coss, two strippers showed up with a bag of cocaine.
When Coss refused to have oral sex with him, Stamos left the room before apologizing and inviting Coss to spend the night, which she did, Henderson said.
Vermaat said the two exchanged e-mails “with some regularity” but did not discuss details of the alleged 2004 encounter.
Stamos received two e-mails last fall from a “Jessica T” who claimed she was pregnant and Stamos was the father, Vermaat said.
Another series of e-mails from a “Brian L” describing allegedly compromising photos and saying they would be sold to tabloids if Stamos did not buy them for 680,000 dollars. (ANI)
- John Stamos Gets Involved In A Lawsuit - Jul 14, 2010
- Woman Claims Possessing Photo Of John Stamos With Cocaine - Jul 15, 2010
- John Stamos Triumphs Over Couple In Extortion Case - Jul 17, 2010
- John Stamos In Trouble Over Cocaine And Sex With Under-Age - Jul 15, 2010
- John Stamos Emerges Clean In Extortion Case - Jul 17, 2010
- Actor John Stamos's Extortionists Get Four Years Prison Term - Oct 09, 2010
- John Stamos' extortionists sentenced for 5 years - Jul 16, 2010
- John Stamos Lawsuit Hearing Begins At Michigan Court - Jul 14, 2010
- Extortionists Sentenced To Four Years Of Imprisonment For Threatening John Stamos - Oct 09, 2010
- John Stamos: New Charge Filed in Extortion Case - Apr 20, 2010
- Sarah Palin's hubby 'in sex scandal with massage therapist' - Jan 21, 2011
- Canadian killer warned British tabloid in email sent from Holland - Jun 02, 2012
- Premier League star blackmailed over orgy with 3 blondes - Jan 12, 2011
- 'Rajaratnam relied on public information, not tips' - Apr 01, 2011
- WikiLeaks releases 2.4 mn e-mails on Syria - Jul 05, 2012
Tags: cocaine, coss, courtroom, daily telegraph, fling, full house, hundreds of thousands, john stamos, july 14, jurors, old girl, opening statements, orlando florida, presiding judge, prosecutors, regularity, sex case, strippers, tabloids, thousands of dollars