John Mayer to propose to Jennifer AnistonJanuary 22nd, 2009 - 1:08 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 21 (IANS) Former “Friends” star Jennifer Aniston’s musician beau John Mayer is going to propose to her on her 40th birthday next month.Mayer has custom-made an engagement ring designed for Aniston’s birthday Feb 11, reports mirror.co.uk.
“I think I’d be pretty good at proposing. I’d figure that out. I’d get creative,” he said.
The couple have dated on and off since April 2008.
Aniston had been married to Hollywood superstar Brad Pitt for four years before their split in 2005.
- Ex-husband Pitt congratulates Aniston on engagement - Aug 15, 2012
- Brangelina confirm engagement - Apr 14, 2012
- Aniston, Theroux engaged - Aug 13, 2012
- Aniston overwhelmed by engagement ring - Aug 15, 2012
- 'The Breakup' helped Aniston get over Pitt split - Jul 08, 2011
- Aniston not a fan of dating - Apr 10, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston says that she will be married by 2012 end - Feb 27, 2012
- John Mayer Denies His Link Up With Jennifer Aniston - Aug 30, 2010
- I'm open to being a single mother: Aniston - Jul 20, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston: Loveless Life Sans Brad Pitt - Nov 08, 2010
- Mayer to propose Aniston on her 40th bday - Jan 17, 2009
- Aniston, Theroux to form production company - Apr 02, 2012
- Aniston romancing Theroux? - Jun 07, 2011
- Brad Pitt may marry Angelina Jolie soon - Jan 26, 2012
- John Mayer back with Jennifer Aniston? - Aug 27, 2010