John Mayer ‘not over’ Jennifer AnistonMay 12th, 2009 - 7:25 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 12 (IANS) John Mayer’s ex-girlfriend Scheana Marie Jancan has revealed that the rocker hasn’t got over his break up with Jennifer Aniston.
“He is never really got over it and he still talks about her a lot. He is trying to get over his former love by dating various girls,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Jancan as saying who dated Mayer briefly last month.
“John was devastated at the break-up with Jennifer. He told me he really didn’t think she would dump him - it was a complete shock to him,” she added.
Mayer regularly writes about his personal life on his blog, but ended his relationship with Jancan after she spoke about them. And the aspiring actress is baffled by his action.
She said: “I don’t understand why he’s so angry with me for talking about us.”
- John Mayer still 'hung up' on Aniston, says ex-girlfriend - May 13, 2009
- 'The Breakup' helped Aniston get over Pitt split - Jul 08, 2011
- Perry splits from Mayer? - Aug 24, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston says that she will be married by 2012 end - Feb 27, 2012
- Mayer still not over Aniston! - Jan 21, 2010
- John Mayer not dating Aniston - Sep 23, 2010
- Courtney Love slams John Mayer for opening up about sex life - Feb 25, 2010
- Aniston's ex happy about her engagement - Aug 22, 2012
- Aniston enjoys date with Christopher Gartin - Jul 08, 2010
- I don't have a girlfriend, says John Mayer - Apr 28, 2009
- Aniston still in touch with ex-boyfriends - Feb 10, 2011
- Aniston feels sexy in boyfriend's T-shirt - Feb 08, 2012
- John Mayer is not a ladies man - Jan 31, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston rejected by 'Cougar Town' star Josh Hopkins? - Sep 30, 2010
- Sex with Simpson was crazy: John Mayer - Feb 11, 2010