John Mayer, Demi Lovato ‘Twittering’ each other with praiseApril 11th, 2009 - 4:14 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, April 11 (ANI): John Mayer and Demi Lovato have been swapping compliments on the popular social networking site Twitter.
Mayer, 31, had recently confessed on the website that he could not get the tune of Lovato’s latest track “La La Land” out of his head.
“I have ‘La La Land’ by @ddlovato stuck in my head. Actually, it’s not stuck. I’m choosing to sing it. B section is sophisticated,” People magazine quoted him as saying.
An honoured Lovato replied: That is quite possibly the best compliment I’ve received in this business. Thank you so, so much!”
Mayer added: “You’re going to make lots of records, I can tell,” and “Write one song at a time and never, ever apologize for any of them, ever.”
And Lovato said: “See, that’s exactly what I needed to hear today. If that’s not inspiration, then I don’t know what is.”
Lovato, 16, further revealed her excitement, and that of her fans, after the exchange.
She wrote: “I had so many of you guys say they were freaking out and so happy because I had an idol twitter me … I love you guys.” (ANI)
- Jennifer's ex-boyfriend inspires Demi Lovato - Apr 11, 2009
- Lovato excited to return to work after rehab stint - Mar 23, 2011
- I've gained weight, get over it: Lovato - Aug 31, 2011
- Demi Lovato overwhelmed by fan support - Jul 13, 2011
- Lovato feels confident without make-up - Jul 19, 2012
- Post rehab, Lovato still self-harms - Mar 08, 2012
- Lovato wants to be role model for teenaged girls - Sep 18, 2011
- Demi Lovato quits Twitter after controversy - Jan 24, 2012
- Demi Lovato takes a sabbatical from Twitter - Sep 12, 2010
- When Lovato met McCartney - Apr 11, 2012
- 'The X Factor' has been good experience: Spears - Aug 01, 2012
- Demi Lovato lands role in 'Grey's Anatomy' - Mar 31, 2010
- Lovato visits rehab patients - Dec 06, 2011
- Kim helped me during tough times: Lovato - Oct 02, 2011
- Demi Lovato Deletes Her Twitter Account? - Oct 31, 2010