John Malkovich is set to join Josh Brolin in Jonah HexFebruary 13th, 2009 - 5:49 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 13 (ANI): American actor John Malkovich is all set to join actor Josh Brolin in Jonah Hex, an upcoming movie based on a fictional comic character of the same name.
Malkovich has signed on to portray the villain Turnbull, a wealthy Southern plantation owner who falsely blames Hex for the death of his son, reports the Daily Star.
And Brolin has signed on to appear as anti-hero Hex, a badly scarred American Civil War veteran.
Jimmy Hayward will be directing the Warner Bros. big-screen adaptation of the DC Comics title.
The shooting for the film will begin in April. (ANI)
- Josh Brolin to star in Jonah Hex - Feb 12, 2009
- Brolin struggled in steamy scenes with Megan Fox - Jul 29, 2009
- Fox cuffed in new movie - Jun 14, 2010
- Josh Brolin's 'Megan Fox revenge' on wife - Dec 14, 2009
- Brolin in talks for 'Crazy for the Storm' - Aug 23, 2012
- Comic book on movies comes to India with 'Don: The Origin' (With Image) - Dec 20, 2011
- Megan Fox says she became obsessed with getting thin for new movie - Jun 15, 2010
- Josh Brolin says 'sex with Megan Fox' was uncomfortable - Jul 29, 2009
- Megan Fox says no to Tomb Raider - Apr 01, 2010
- Batman 3 movie title revealed - Oct 28, 2010
- Megan Fox out of Transformers 3 - May 20, 2010
- Josh Brolin May Act In MIB III - Dec 09, 2009
- 'Men In Black 3' - funny with right emotional tinge (IANS Movie Review) - May 25, 2012
- 'Dedicated Megan Fox sets New Orleans on fire' - Jun 25, 2009
- Hindus concerned about del Toro's "Deadman" - Sep 01, 2009
Tags: actor john malkovich, american actor, american civil war, civil war veteran, comic character, daily star, dc comics, hayward, hero, hex, john malkovich, josh brolin, london feb, plantation owner, screen adaptation, southern plantation, turnbull, villain, warner bros