John Lennon’s hair up for grabsNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:12 am ICT by admin
It will be auctioned off by Gorringes in Worthing as part of The Betty Glasgow Collection of Beatles and Film memorabilia.
“It was great fun working with the boys on the films. They were always together in a group and having a laugh,” Contactmusic quoted Glasgow as telling Bang Media International.
“My job was to keep their hair in order as the film was made over three months, so their trademark, mop-top haircuts had to be regularly trimmed,” she added.
Lennon’s hair will be accompanied by a note from the late musician, which reads: “To Betty, lots of love and hair from John Lennon.” (ANI)
- Lennon's loo up for grabs - Aug 23, 2010
- John Lennon's 'Abbey Road' suit sells $46K - Jan 04, 2011
- John Lennon's iconic 'Abbey Road' suit up for grabs - Dec 18, 2010
- Monroe's items set auction on fire - Dec 18, 2011
- Lennon's Ferrari to go under hammer - Jan 13, 2011
- Elton John's mom to auction son's memorabilia - Sep 28, 2010
- Yoko Ono donates Lennon coin to auction benefiting children's hospital - Dec 19, 2010
- Brad Pitt Planning For A Film On Late Beatles Star, John Lennon - Jan 08, 2011
- John Lennon's 'A Day In The Life' Lyrics To Sell At Auction - Apr 30, 2010
- Houston's memorabilia fetches $80,000 - Apr 02, 2012
- Rare John Lennon pics taken 2 days before his death up for grabs - Oct 26, 2010
- John Lennon's 'Imagine' microphones up for grabs - Apr 30, 2011
- John Lennon's last letter up for sale - Sep 12, 2010
- No takers for Elvis Presley's hair - Feb 27, 2010
- Contest on John Lennon cover song - Sep 21, 2010
Tags: accompanied, beatle, beatles films, film memorabilia, glasgow collection, gorringes, grabs, haircuts, hairdresser, having a laugh, john lennon, media international, mop top, musician, three months