John Cena’s divorce war endsJuly 19th, 2012 - 7:44 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, July 19 (THAINDIAN NEWS) After taking a lot of batting to his “clean” WWE reputation following his divorce war, wrestling great John Cena can heave a sigh of relief. The star wrestler went through what could easily be one of the toughest moments in his life during the divorce period when detailed infidelity accusations were made public.
The divorce attorney for Cena’s wife Elizabeth Huberdeau has told celebrity website TMZ that the pair has decided to abandon the divorce proceedings and settle their differences. No further details were given as to how they suddenly found a common ground but the attorney is confident that the matter is behind the couple now.
Divorce attorney Raymond Rafool was quoted by TMZ as saying that, “All matters [in the divorce] have been settled and resolved amicably.”
Cena filed for the divorce in May. Obviously shocked by the action of her husband, Huberdeau decided to let all the skeletons out of the closet. The accusations were got nasty with each passing day and the media fed well on the story. That though seems to have come to an end because of the latest development.
Cena is regarded as one of the most prized assets in WWE.
- WWE Survivor Series: Was John Cena Fired? - Nov 22, 2010
- WWE Raw: Jim Ross & John Cena vs Michael Cole & Del Rio - Oct 18, 2011
- WWE Final Raw Episode of 2010 - Dec 28, 2010
- WWE Raw: Triple Threat Match-Del Rio, Truth, and Mysterio - Jul 05, 2011
- WWE Raw: CM Punk/ Triple H Spat, WWE Champ Decision - Aug 02, 2011
- SRK can't stay idle (Movie Snippets) - Nov 06, 2011
- WWE Raw: Punk/McMahon Negotiations, Cena Handicapped Match - Jul 12, 2011
- WWE Raw: Sin Kara Debuts, The Rock and John Cena - Apr 05, 2011
- WWE Raw: Slammy Award Night; Cena Returns to RAW! - Dec 14, 2010
- Hulk Hogan's wife Linda to pen tell-all book - Jan 27, 2010
- WWE Raw: Cena Addresses the 1st Amendment - Jul 05, 2011
- Tyson to be inducted in WWE Hall of Fame - Jan 31, 2012
- WWE Smackdown: John Cena vs Wade Barrett - Aug 31, 2011
- WWE Raw: John Cena vs Christian - Sep 27, 2011
- WWE wrestler Shad Gaspard arrest footage available on Internet - Mar 08, 2011