John Abraham rocks Garnier event with his sense of humourMay 8th, 2009 - 2:39 am ICT by Sampurn Wire
On Thursday May 7th late evening Garnier announced John Abraham as their brand ambassdor for Garnier Men products range at Hotel Trident on Thursday May 7th night. We were amongst the first to reveal few days back that John was roped in by Garnier as their new brand ambassador.
John came right on time to a packed hall full of journos belonging to both electronic and print media. Most of the media members had surprisingly arrived two hours before the scheduled start of the event. Perhaps it was the lack of activity happening in Bollywood these due to the ongoing strike by producers against the multiplex owners.
John appeared in a good mood and surprised everyone with his knowledge about the products that he was now going to endorse. There were many moments when during the media interaction session, a lot of journalists (especially from the Hindi print media) who tried to put him in a spot by asking tricky questions bringing in between names such as Shah Rukh Khan and Akshay Kumar to contradict John and his reasons for endorsing the international cosmetics brand, but the handsome actor kept his cool and displayed amazing sense of humour when answering them. He ensured no juicy byte was given out unintentionally so that a controversy would be erupted from it. And of course, the Garnier official present on the dais made sure that no question pertaining to John’s films or personal life was asked to him and that the entire focus of media interaction remained on John and their product.
Though he may be one of the most stylish actors around in the Hindi film industry, he candidly admitted that he was a zero maintenance guy when it came to make up and personal styling. -Sampurn Media
- Genelia to endorse fairness cream - Jan 29, 2010
- Genelia D'Souza: The Queen Of Endorsements And Her Upcoming Projects - Dec 02, 2010
- John Abraham roped in by Garnier to endorse new cream for men - Apr 29, 2009
- Shahid shoots ad with Priyanka - Nov 21, 2011
- Bitto Lead Actor Breaks Down As Media Denies Footage - May 27, 2010
- Dia Mirza appointed Body Shop's brand ambassador - May 03, 2011
- Indian men chase fairness creams - and create a growing market - May 25, 2010
- No decision yet on 'Eega' Hindi 3-D version: Suresh Babu - Jul 24, 2012
- Kareena leading female endorser of 2010 (Movie Snippets) - Aug 10, 2010
- Ranbir Kapoor is Nissan India's brand ambassador (Lead) - Jun 09, 2010
- After revolutionaries, porn stars fancy Twitter - Jul 20, 2012
- Asin and Genelia battle it out for endorsements!! - May 14, 2010
- Asin in Chennai to promote Fairever Cream - May 11, 2010
- Who's likely to head to Cannes from B-Town? - Apr 07, 2012
- Now, Genelia new face of Fastrack - Mar 29, 2010
Tags: akshay kumar, ambassador, ambassdor, byte, controversy, dais, good mood, handsome actor, hindi film industry, international cosmetics, john abraham, late evening, media interaction, media members, personal life, sense of humour, shah rukh khan, tricky questions, trident, zero maintenance