John Abraham makes diet chart for Shreyas Talpade (Film Snippets)April 1st, 2009 - 2:13 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 1 (IANS) John Abraham, whose sculpted body is something most youngsters desire, is busy helping actor Shreyas Talpade to get into shape these days.
The two actors along with Kay Kay Menon, Sharad Kapoor and Krushna Abhishek are shooting in Hyderabad for David Dhawan’s comedy thriller “Hook Ya Crook”.
“Shreyas is going to be on a fitness regime for two weeks while he’s doing a marathon shoot of ‘Hook Ya Crook’,” said a press release.
“John (Abraham) has set up a gym at the hotel they are staying at and has persuaded Shreyas, along with Kay Kay, Sharad and Krushna to sweat it out every evening after pack up. Also, Shreyas would be on a stringent dietary regime chalked out by John; so that means keeping a check on what he eats and when,” added the release.
I’m a big SRK fan: Imran Khan
He finds inspiration in his uncle Aamir Khan, but Imran Khan says he is a big Shah Rukh Khan fan.
“I am a big Shah Rukh Khan fan. In fact, ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge’ is one of my favourite films. It’s one of the very quintessential Bollywood films - I just love it,” Imran told IANS.
After having worked in romantic comedy “Jaane Tu… Ya Jaane Na” and thriller “Kidnap”, Imran is now working in action thriller “Luck” and comic caper “Delhi Belly”.
No kids for Purab Kohli right now
VJ-turned-actor Purab Kohli, who rocked the silver screen with his performance in last year’s hit “Rock On!”, has been married for over a year to theatre actress Yamini Namjoshi, but has no plan to start a family soon.
“No kids right now. Yamini and I have busy lives and want to stay focussed on our careers for the moment,” Purab told IANS.
The actor won a special jury mention at the Filmfare award ceremony recently and is now looking forward to his films “Shaadi of the Dead”, “Rectangular Love Story” and “Mok-tale”.
- SRK goes solo for 'Koffee With Karan' (Movie Snippets) - Dec 06, 2010
- Imran And Deepika Pays Tribute To SRK In Break Ke Baad - Oct 20, 2010
- Shreyas Talpade to follow John Abrahams footsteps to the gym - Mar 30, 2009
- Comedy is undervalued in Bollywood: David Dhawan - Oct 19, 2009
- Movie Review: Hide N Seek (2010) - Mar 12, 2010
- Not making 'Jaane Tu...' sequel: Abbas Tyrewala - Mar 13, 2012
- Now a film based on Osho's ideology (Movie Snippets) - Mar 26, 2012
- Genelia D'Souza: The Queen Of Endorsements And Her Upcoming Projects - Dec 02, 2010
- Abhishek, Imran And Ritesh To Give Voive Cameos In 'Jhoota Hi Sahi' - Oct 11, 2010
- Abbas Tyrewala's Next To Star John And Imran Khan! - Sep 29, 2010
- No DTH premiere for 'Hook Ya Crook': David Dhawan - Nov 27, 2009
- Big B, Jaya visit Shatrughan Sinha in hospital (Movie Snippets) - Jul 20, 2012
- Live fever grips B-town promotions - Nov 04, 2011
- Rajat Kapoor to host national awards (Movie Snippets) - Sep 08, 2011
- Imran Khan Deletes his Twitter account!!! - Aug 21, 2010
Tags: aamir khan, action thriller, bollywood films, comedy thriller, comic caper, david dhawan, delhi belly, diet chart, dietary regime, favourite films, filmfare award, fitness regime, john abraham, kay kay, kay kay menon, purab kohli, romantic comedy, shah rukh khan, sharad kapoor, special jury